[T2] Fresh air Flap size.

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 10:53:52 MST 2013

While I do not have measurements, the factory parts fiche shows that they
are the same from 68-Early 77 (thru VIN 2x7 2138 000)

211 259 149  Left (superseded to 149 B)
211 259 150 Right (superseded to 150 B)

>From VIN 2x7 2138 001:
211 259 149 A Left
211 259 150 A Right

Interestingly enough, they show the gasket/seal as the same for either
early or late, so dimensional sizes must be the same.  Must be the
attachment levers and attachment points that might be different.

And no, the gasket/seal (211 259 157 A) has been not  been available since
June 1992.

--
Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"