[T2] 78 Rear Upper Hatch Question

Ned Savoie ned at harbourlight.com
Wed Jul 10 08:46:58 MST 2013

Thanks. A friend of mine did it. He welded in new doglegs, battery tray and
had a piece of 1/8 stock bent and welded it in as the skirt below the
engine hatch. Also welded in new windshield metal. Really happy with
everything he did. Now I just need to put it back together and then get it
wet sanded...

Ned

--

Ned Savoie