[T2] [WetWesties] Edmonds washington VW show!

Stuart Zickefoose ess1board at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 13:08:17 MST 2013

630 pm on friday the 12th (this coming friday)

Here is the text from facebook:
Gonna have a get together and show off our VWs!

Aircooled and Watercooled VW owners both! dont care what year, come show
off your Dubs!

Where: Edmonds Woodway High School Stadium

FOOD: will be a hotdog stand, and a celtic Grill that i heard is absolutely
fabulous. Dicks in Edmonds is just two blocks down the road also, for the
after party...;)

When: July 12, 6:30 i wanna have cars start showing up. game starts at
7:30, but would like to have cars lined up and ready to show.

What: North Sound Seawolves soccer home game! ( http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/North_Sound_SeaWolves<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FNorth_Sound_SeaWolves&h=3AQG7FuIu&s=1>
)

The game cost 10 bucks for adults, 5 for kids. if you show up in a VW, of
any year, its half off admission, and if you show your car, its FREE
admission for whoever is in your car (limit to number of seatbelts please)

the goal is to show off our cars for the halftime show, and enjoy watching
soccer and hanging out as a group on a nice july afternoon (hopefully).

there will be live news coverage, and a chance to be interviewed about your
car (s) if you are interested.

****As it is on school property, the edmonds school district does not allow
Alcoholic drinks, any drugs, and any weapons. please respect these
rules.****

Clubs who should be showing up:
Cascade Kombis Vintage Volkswagen Club
Northwest VW Club
Kahiko Kula's
Eastside Aircoolers
Apple Valley Volkswagen
Bay Pride Alliance
PNW Mk3 FS/WTB page
The Northwest FB VW group
Wreckless Wrides<https://www.facebook.com/wrecklesswrides?directed_target_id=0>

And anyone with a VW on their car or key :)

Stuart