[T2] Electrical fuse size needed??

Squid sydclarke at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 5 15:18:59 MST 2013

ON my '74 WESTY 1.8 L, I have installed a trick Marine 6 'horshoe fuse' holder, with one 'common power to unit, and each tab a feed as needed.  But, I don't know what size fuse to use for the, tach, the oil pressure gauge, the oill heat gauge, and the CHT gauge.  Can anyone on the list, give me some ideas as to what device needs what fuse?  Thanks, and am hoping you are having a Great July 4th 'weekend', from 'us' here in the GREAT WHITE NORTH..commonly called..Canada, eh!
Cheers
Syd