[T2] Need wiring help

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Thu Jul 4 07:28:14 MST 2013

If you look at the fuse panel cover,, the numbers are on the clear cover
2nd fuse from right is 11
The black power wire from the gas guage vibrator, on the rear of the speedo
cluster, goes to fuse 11.. you can trace it back to the fuse panel to be
sure,,
I find fiddlin with the fuse panel is like russian roulette.... so for
something with such little load as the lamps in the guages you are
installing,, I'd pull the black wire off the vibrator,, and put a splitter
spade on, and then install the new gauge wire with it..
a connector like
http://www.caly.com.tw/image/caly_product/non_insulated_terminals/open-barrel_terminals_01.png
or http://www.jimruffi.com/images/shopping/twin_spade_term.JPG