[T2] (no subject)

Eric Carter eric.carter at indigo.co.uk
Mon Jul 1 08:38:36 MST 2013

Tony I just slid the ring onto the shaft then put an oversize socket on top and pressed it on all the way,  you may get away with pushing the rotor arm on but I could not get it on far enough to engage with the slot in the Dizzy Shaft.

They are a tight fit old boy so it needs quite a push,  but don't go daft !

I took out the Dizzy to do this as I don't think it's easy with it fitted in the van

Eric Carter | Managing Consultant | Indigo Software Ltd | Phone: +44 191 375 6734 | Mobile: +44 7990 588 730 | eric.carter at indigo.co.uk

This E-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission, disclosure, copying, modification or other use of this E-mail message or attachments is strictly forbidden. If you have received this E-mail message in error, please contact the author and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. You are also advised that the views and opinions expressed in this E-mail message and any attachments are the author's own, and may not reflect the views and opinions of Indigo Software Ltd. Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. Indigo Software Ltd does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Visit us at http://www.indigo.co.uk/