[T2] Brake fluid on 71 bus

jules jules.herr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 21:55:39 MST 2013

Did you replace the rubber brake hoses? They tend to swell over time
blocking fluid flow, symptoms can manifest in a number of ways, including
fluid not getting to the wheel (no brake fluid to cylinder), or it not
returning (wheel locks up).

Easy job, replace them all, probably smart to do on any new-to-you bus.
Also flush all the old fluid out, replace with high quality dot 4 stuff
with a high boiling point while you're at it.

peace
jules
'75 '78 westies, troy ny