[T2] two questions SP into DP bus

raceingcajun raceingcajun at communicomm.com
Thu Dec 12 16:58:05 MST 2013

I think what you are seeing is a port for the De-celebration valve. If so it
is about 1/4 inch "OD" with a 1/8 inch "ID". While this is manifold vacuum,
I don't think in would have enough volume to work the power brake booster. I
think "EMPI" at one time made a "spacer block" with a large port about 1/2
inch "ID". If it is no longer available, one would be simple to make.

ps: Volkswagen made a intake manifold with a brake booster, nipple on it

Howard