[T2] Pairing distributor with carburetor

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 16:50:03 MST 2013

Brian -

To be specific on what Josh recommends regarding the SVDA:

http://www.oldvolkshome.com/ignition.htm#A1974MFD

and/or

http://www.oldvolkshome.com/ignition.htm#A905205ZB

Unfortunately Bosch Mexico has discontinued production, but after some
experimenting, I have found this SVDA to be of excellent quality as a
substitute:

http://www.airheadparts.com/vintage-vw-parts/tune-up-parts-distributor/distributor-svda-w-vac-and-mech-advance-043905205-zk

Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"
84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt"
72 411 Station Wagon "Pug"
75 914 1.8 "Nancy"
Full Timing From March 1999 To January 2012
oldvolkshome at gmail.com
http://www.oldvolkshome.com
Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-Thompson/100000710343835