[T2] Key won't turn?

Mike Benthin muts at verizon.net
Wed Dec 4 09:50:49 MST 2013

Reminds me of when we lost the key to our 71 in the sand-  fell out of
swimming trunks.  EZ to jumper the ignition from coil to battery and
push the bus or add another wire from starter to battery, but that
@&*^%$%$#@ steering lock- Had to borrow a hacksaw, removed the column to
bypass /saw out the lock.  Later added a hidden starter switch under the
dash and an ignition switch.  Irony was the park called a day later to
say someone found and turned in the key!!

MUTS Oboe/EH support = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper