[T2] Custom fridge sink cabinet combo.

Joe Average joeaverage at frontiernet.net
Mon Aug 26 12:06:19 MST 2013

Just go buy a box of Nitrile gloves from the auto parts store. I bought
mine at NAPA. The gloves are black. Have also seen blue Nitrile gloves.

Once you have them, it is amazing how easy it can be to do a bearing R&R
job and still go to work with clean hands and fingernails the next day.

I had long given up hope of doing tasks like this without a long session
of hand scrubbing with pumice soap and sometimes STILL looking like I
had a skin condition for a few days.

Supposed to just deal with getting dirty when working on cars - right?
Am just not into things like gloves. ;)

The gloves are worth it.

Chris in TN