[T2] Custom fridge sink cabinet combo.

David Kelly volknstein at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 12:42:14 MST 2013

The t- molding and other vinyl molding is alway shrunken. Pull the molding off. Before you reinstall it, take the time to clean the grove in the wood so no wood shards get in your way. I then wet the groove with water and apply a bead of 30 min Gorilla Glue  in the groove. take a heat gun and heat up the entire length of the molding until it turns limp. While it is hot it will be pliable and stretchy. I stretch it a little and press it back into the groove. A hammer helps to seat it. You may even have excess when you do this. Make sure it is seated well and how you like it before trimming off the excess. Use lacquer thinner and a rag to clean up excess glue when finished. It will not hurt the laminate finish plus the thinner does a good job of getting the stains out of the trim.

David

Sent from my iPhone