[T2] ventilation grill ??

David Kelly volknstein at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 06:50:24 MST 2013

Yes. Even a hole the size of a pencil eraser will let in a lot of noise. That is what I have found. It can let in water too. I kept finding water collecting over the engine compartment after a rain. I thought it was the rear hatch seal at first. It turned out to be a couple of the panel clip holes for the rear wall panels that are on either side of the rear hatch. I never thought that much water could come in such small holes.

David Kelly

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2013, at 9:29 AM, Joe Average <joeaverage at frontiernet.net> wrote:

> So dumb question:
>
> Would a recirc vent like that let alot of noise into the cabin? Maybe it wouldn't matter b/c the VW Transporter is so noisy anyhow but I'm curious.
Chris.