[T2] Wire gauge question

Michael Weary michael_j_weary at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 06:25:54 MST 2013

During this current rewire job I want to run some extra leads while doing the work. What gauge would be best for the following items: (keep in mind rear to front, will be close to 20' because of path [not straight shot])

1. electric fuel pump, with hidden switch up front
2. oil pressure sending unit to dash gauge (keeping stock dash light)
3. oil temperature sending unit to dash gauge
4. pyrometer sending unit to dash gauge
5. cylinder head temperature to dash gauge

I just need a gauge size, that's all.

Michael Weary

Sent from my iPhone... this thing is awesome !