[T2] Re 71 westy FS

VIRGINIA PRINS inanda at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 9 15:21:41 MST 2013

My blue 72 Zanderbus has that window on the sliding door.  Recently when fixing some rust found a totally different paint underneath so think I have a replacement door.  No reflectors on my doors.

Met a Quebecer in Kluane Park last week.  4 VWs camping next to each other - quite by chsnce.  One did not look quite right.  It was called a Nu-Westy made by Dodge or Chev.  Dodge I think.  Very flashy, solar panels in the pop top. Beautiful cabinetry.  Guess some people are looking for a faster VW type that can be fixed by US dealers.

Ginny