[T2] '76 bay misfires, sometimes stalls: why?

LJ Evans ljevans01 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 22:49:37 MST 2013

Thanks, David. I am pretty confident it is missing. If it is bad enough (i.e. maybe more than one cylinder is missing?) the bus jerks. That couldn't just be backfiring, could it?

best,
   LJ

                   You write to communicate to the hearts and minds of others what's burning inside you.
                                                                     And we edit to let the fire show through the smoke.
                                                                                                     — Arthur Plotnik