[T2] Brake Pedal Clevis Pin

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 20:23:05 MST 2013

I'll check my personal hardware stash and see what I can come up with.  I
may have a few of those lying around (fits 68-79 Buses).  Yer also gonna
need a 2x12mm cotter pin and a 8mm flat washer to attach and secure.

The pin listing in ETKA shows it is still available from VW, but you may
have to special order it.

--
Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"