[T2] HCBF 2013 Trip Report

Greg Potts greg at pottsfamily.ca
Mon Aug 5 17:39:10 MST 2013

Hi Volks,

OK, I've been on vacation since the event and kept myself too busy to
write this up and select photos until today.

It was a great trip. Wish we could have stayed longer. I can't wait for
the next adventure. What more could I say?

Well, quite a bit, actually. Over 2,500 words in fact, enough so that it
won't fit here. And since I know you'll want to see the pics anyway I
put it on my website, and you can find it here:

http://www.pottsfamily.ca/wordpress/?p=262

Many thanks to Jamie Auch for making such an awesome event happen.

Happy Trails,

Greg Potts
Toronto, Ontario Canada
197x Westfakia "Bob the Tomato"
1988 Wolfsburg Weekender Hardtop - Inline 4 2L 8V Digifant

www.pottsfamily.ca
www.busesofthecorn.ca